This page states the terms and conditions under which you may use www.rayless.com (the “Website”), and applies to this Website and all other websites owned, associated with, and operated by Radicles, Inc. The term “RADICLES,” “we,” and “us” includes Radicles, Inc. and our affiliates and subsidiaries.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
RADICLES reserves the right, in its sole discretion, without any obligation and without any notice requirement, to change, improve or correct the information, materials and descriptions on this Website and to suspend and/or deny access to this Website for scheduled or unscheduled maintenance, upgrades, improvements or corrections. Any dated information is published as of its date only, and RADICLES does not undertake any obligation or responsibility to update or amend any such information. RADICLES may discontinue or change any product or service described in or offered on this Website at any time.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Unauthorized use of this Website and or any RADICLES systems, including, but not limited to, unauthorized entry into RADICLES’s systems, misuse of passwords or misuse of any other information, is strictly prohibited. You may not use this Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any RADICLES Website or service or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any RADICLES Website or service.
You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any RADICLES Website or service, computer systems or networks connected to any RADICLES Website or service, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You agree that you will not engage in any activities related to this Website that are contrary to applicable laws or regulations.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material [without our prior written consent], including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam”, or any other similar solicitation.
- To transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or would otherwise violate the law.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate RADICLES, a RADICLES employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm RADICLES or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree to
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
All right, title and interest in this Website and any content contained herein is the exclusive property of RADICLES. This Website is intended for your personal, non-commercial use. You may print and download any information or portion of this Website for your personal use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, frame, create derivative works from, transfer, or otherwise use in any other way for commercial or public purposes in whole or in part any information, software, products or services obtained from this Website, except for the purposes expressly provided herein, without RADICLES’s prior written approval. You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
The trademarks, logos and services marks (collectively, “Marks”) displayed on this Website are the property of RADICLES and other parties. The Marks include, but are not limited to RADICLES, RAYLESS, and SLEEP ANYTIME ANYWHERE. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose without the prior written permission of RADICLES or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content including any software programs available on or through the RADICLES Website, (“Content”) is protected by copyright. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the RADICLES Website for commercial or public purposes unless specifically allowed herein.
The Content of this Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, information obtained from third parties, software, and other material contained on the Website are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.
The information on this Website is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, emails, video, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this Website is for general information purposes only.
RADICLES makes no representation and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of information contained on or available through this Website, and such information is subject to change without notice. Statements regarding RADICLES products have not been evaluated by any government agency.
Links from the Websites
This Website contains links to third party websites. These links are provided only as a convenience. The inclusion of any link is not and does not imply an affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, approval, investigation, verification or monitoring by RADICLES of any information contained in any third party website. In no event shall RADICLES be responsible for the information contained on that website or your use of or inability to use such website. Access to any other Internet website linked to the RADICLES Website is at your own risk. You should be aware that linked websites may contain rules and regulations, privacy provisions, confidentiality provisions, transmission of personal data provisions, and other provisions that differ from the provisions provided on the RADICLES Website. RADICLES is not responsible for such provisions, and expressly disclaims any and all liability related to such provisions.
Claims of Infringement
RADICLES respects the intellectual property of others and requires that you do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), the text of which may be found on the United States Copyright Office website located at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, RADICLES will respond expeditiously to notices of alleged copyright infringement that are duly reported to its Designated Copyright Agent identified in the notice below. If you believe your content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide RADICLES’s Copyright Agent the following information:
• Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or-if multiple works are covered by this Notice-you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
• Identify the material or link you claim is infringing and provide a description of where the infringing work is located on the Website.
• Provide your mailing address, telephone number and, if available, email address.
• Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
I hereby state that I have a good-faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., fair use).
I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to RADICLES to: firstname.lastname@example.org
While RADICLES considers all such notices seriously, you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that content or activity is infringing. If you are uncertain whether material infringes your copyrights (including whether use of copyrighted material may constitute fair use) you may wish to seek the advice of an attorney.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our Website for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER RADICLES NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH RADICLES MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER RADICLES NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH RADICLES REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, RADICLES HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL RADICLES, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Waiver and Severability
Any failure by RADICLES to enforce, or the delay by RADICLES to enforce, any right granted herein shall not be deemed a continuing waiver or a modification by RADICLES of any such right and RADICLES may, within the time provided by applicable law, commence appropriate legal or equitable proceedings to enforce any or all rights granted herein, and any prior failure to enforce or delay in enforcement shall not constitute a defense.